This loan is ideal for well qualified buyers. The funds, credit, and income requirement are stricter than government loans. This is also a good alternative for condos that are not FHA approved.
|Credit score:||620 minimum|
|Property type:||SFR, Condo, PUD|
|Down Payment:||5% minimum|
|Loan to Value:||95% Max. CLTV: 95%|
|Closing cost:||Seller and/or lender can pay up to 3%|
- Condos must be Fannie Mae approved.
- Lender-paid closing cost available
- Impounds optional with 10% Down or more
- Unpermitted additions/conversation on case by case basis
- Bankruptcy 4 yrs, Foreclosure 7 yrs, Short Sale 4 yrs.
- First time buyer not required. Must be primary residence
- Mortgage Insurance on loans with less than 20% Down
- Mortgage PITIA reserves may be required
- Lender-paid mortgage insurance available
- Flips usually one appraisal. No home inspection required.
This page contains program highlights only. See sidebar links for further information and details.